Denmark is rather experienced in and has a long tradition for co creation with customers and users and design students are taught co-creation as part of their curriculum. But when we look at Europe in general this is not the case. That is why the Erasmus + project Co.Create has been launched.
The purpose of the project is to identify best practice among the participating countries and in Europe in General- and from that insight develop tools and methodologies to how to best work with co- creation within different creative businesses and areas. These methodologies will be tested and implemented by project partners and will afterwards be available for free for all who are interested in co- creation. During 2018 professional Designers will get the opportunity to participate I 2 courses which will be announced in our newsletter.
The project runs from October 2016 to primo 2019, and the project participants are:
- Creative Region Linz & Upper Austria GMBH (Austria)
- Universität für Kunstlerische und industrielle gestaltung, Linz (Austria)
- Development Centre UMT, sekretariat for Lifestyle & Design Cluster (Denmark) Associate partner
- University of Deusto, Bilbao, (Spain)
- European Creative Business Network, Rotterdam (Netherlands)
- Creative Industry Kosice, Kosice (Slovakia)
Visit the official website here
Read the Co. create best practice report here