The development and sharing of knowledge in innovation, design and sustainability go quickly by the day – also on the innovation network field.
In the collection of reports, articles and cases you can read more about how small and medium-sized interior and clothing companies successfully work with innovation and sustainable business.
You are with indication of source/reference to Lifestyle & Design Cluster (formerly known as Innonet Lifestyle – Interior & Clothing) free to use the material for non-commercial educational purposes as both student and teacher.
Send us an email with your experience with our publications, and if we may post your comments on our website. If you by reading our material get some concrete ideas on competence development in our industry field, you are most welcome to write to us.
Presentations and slides
- WUNDIES – winning from top to bottom
- Danish design value pre-runner Milan Danish Living Room 2016
- Krea Nord Dewsign Boost Finland 11.2015
- Innonet and Kids platform 05.2016
- invitationen til reception på DANISH MADE, TENT 2014
- “Matchmaking nordic etailers” (Præsentation som PDF)
- Created4Kids, netværksmøde Kim Chan, Barca, 2013
- Comfort in living, The ”No Age” Society /v. Anne Lise Kjær, Kjær Global, 2013
- Comfort in Living, Comfort in the Kitchen- an ethnographic user study v. Mikka Nielsen, Bexcom, 2013
- Comfort in Living, Comfort in the Kitchen- an ethnographic user study v. Mikka Nielsen, Bexcom ( Kommentarer ), 2013
- Comfort in Living, Sustainability- Sustainable Design Solutions v. Henriette Melchiorsen, Innonet Lifestyle, 2013
- Comfort in Living, Circular Economy as an Innovation Driver v. Svend Erik Nissen, Innonet Lifestyle, 2013
- Comfort in Living, Design- from Icon to strategy v./ Jørgen Rasmussen, Arkitektskolen Aarhus, 2013
- Præsentation fra Industrial marketing and Purchasing Conference, Glasgow, september 2011,v. Mette Vedel, Post Doc,CBS, 2012
- Conference paper på Ipsera conferencen i napoli, april 2012 v/ Mette Vedel & Chris Ellegaard, CBS
- 2022 Research and identification of textile plants globally – focusing on fibre-to-fibre recycling for the fashion & textile industry
- 2022 SUSTAINABILITY PRIORITIES & GAPS
- 2022 The map is not the territory
- 2021 Digital Customers and Commerce
- 2021 TRENDS AND BEST PRACTICES IN DIGITAL B2B COMMERCE
- 2021 DESIGN FOR CIRCULARITY IN DENMARK
- 2021 Circular economy with a focus on plastics and textiles
- 2020 Textilereport: Research and identification of textile plants in the Nordic countries & Europe
- 2017 Co.Create best practice rapport 2017 (engelsk)
- 2016 Small creative industry firms: a development dilemma?
- 2009 Transformation from manufacturing to knowledgebased production using innovation