Meet us at CIFF stand C2.033, 01.02.23 – 03.02.23
Lifestyle & Design Clusters yearly innovation collaboration between Danish Fashion Design
Institutions and the Fashion Industry is presented at CIFF 01.02 – 03.02 at stand C2.033.
Students from The Royal Danish Academy (DKA), KEA and VIA Design & Business have worked with six Danish brands on rethinking the green transition. Under the headline “FUTURE PERSPECTIVES” the teams are showcasing their concepts to address a more responsible future within the Fashion Industry.
- Lovechild in collab with Emma Stenbæk Aagaard & Celine Lefevre Stilling Hemmingsen, DKA.
- Soulland in collab with David Siersted Poulsen & Ella Sofia Mannov, KDA.
- STEM in collab with Helena Kiær Troelsen & Sally Fleur Svendsen Wetterholm, KEA
- Isnurh in collab with Lea Rasmussen & Sol Pluchar, KEA
- KnowledgeCotton Apparel in collab with Fanni Vonnak & Janet Ama Akueson, VIA Design & Business,
- Hummel in collab with Julie Pedersen & Sandra Smith, VIA Design & Business
Join us for the launch with a glass of bubbles Wednesday 01.02.23 at 15.00
We are looking forward to greet you on the stand.