Whocopied.me protects this content

Danish e-commerce challenged by .com-shopping

Trading on the web is increasing every year, but it is not just the Danish internet shops, which benefits from the development.

In 2016 Danish consumers spent over 32 billion. kroner in foreign online shops, which is an increase of 20.4 percent compared with 2015. Overall, Danes used 101 billion. crowns on line in 2016 – an increase of 16 percent. The deals in Danish internet shops rose only by 14 percent, shows the analysis from FDIH. In total, the e-commerce 13% of our purchases, ie the remaining 87% takes place in physical stores.

“By better thinking the physical and online retail together and be on the customer journey, we have good tools to compete against the big foreign giants in .com-shopping,” says Director of Lifestyle & Design Cluster Betina Simonsen. “At the masterclass in New York, we got insight and inspiration of players who have managed to unite and create a demand experience universe. Danish companies have the opportunity to improve their skills on digitization and e-commerce in the project Digital Growth Culture” adds Betina Simonsen (see more in other news).

CONTACT INFORMATION

Headquarters
Birk Centerpark 38
7400 Herning, Denmark
Ph.: +45 9616 6200
E-mail: info@ldcluster.com
> Directions

Sylab
Marsvej 6
7430 Ikast, Denmark
Ph.: +45 7190 8922 E-mail: sylab@ldcluster.com

Headstart Fashion HOUSE
Mindet 4
8000 Aarhus C, Denmark
Ph.: +45 2420 7207
E-mail: info@ldcluster.com
Office in BLOXHUB
Frederiksholms Kanal 30 B1, 1. sal
1220 København K, Denmark
Ph.:+45 9616 6200
E-mail: info@ldcluster.com
> Directions

Lifestyle Lab CPH
Bredgade 74, stuen
1260 København
Ph.: +45 2074 7683
E-mail: info@ldcluster.com

CVR
26927722
Lifestyle & Design Cluster
Lifestyle & design cluster is supported by: